Hello children, here are some questions for you:
- Have you ever watched some of our country’s amazing athletes on television, seen them running, swimming, doing gymnastics or other sports and thought to yourself, “I want to do that”?
- Would you like to have the chance to meet one of them perhaps?
- Would it be exciting if one of those sports stars came into your school one day?
- Would you and your school friends like to have the chance to ask them questions?
- Do you think you would like to be keeping fit and healthy by doing some fun sports activities with them?
Well, if you have answered YES to any of the questions above then let’s try to help you make that happen – in the meantime, have a look at these crazy facts about International Athletes!
“The children were very excited. Grant and Sarah made time to have photos taken with birthday children and to sign Olympic scrapbooks which made the children feel very special.”
Headteacher, St Andrews CE Primary School
Tell your parents and teachers about Sports for Schools and show them this website too. Better still, tell them to get in touch.GET IN TOUCH
You can also watch a film on what it’s all about.GO TO FILM
“All the children were highly engaged. Great excitement, very spectacular. Many thanks!”
“wonderful - the funds raised will help us in the purchase of new gym equipment”
“Communication prior to the event was exceptional and the information received was thorough”
“we are a large junior school with 400 children and every single one loved the event and assembly”