Hello, so you’re the PE Coordinator for your school and want to know what it’s all about?
Here’s what you need to know about booking a Sports for Schools event:
- It’s as easy as 1-2-3 for you to host an event – you just need to ensure pupils are wearing their PE kits and a smile!
- There’s no financial implication for your school, in fact it helps your school to raise funds
- It’s all about activities for kids, inspiring them to do sport and live a healthy life
- You and the children get to meet and talk with an inspiring sporting star – whether they are a swimmer, gymnast, athlete or team sports player, the kids will be captured by the story they have to share
- It’s fun, exciting and challenging to take part but above all it is safe to host a Sports for Schools event
- Sports for schools are the largest provider of such events in the UK with 1,300+ schools and 350,000+ pupils taking part each year. Spaces are often booked up in hours!
“Fantastic! The sponsored event was very well organised, pitched at just the right level. Kieran’s display and level of interaction with the children was brilliant - they will remember it for a long time.”
PE Co-ordinator, Victoria Road Primary School
But don’t delay and miss out… events are usually booked up a term in advance so please do it today!BOOK NOW
“All the children were highly engaged. Great excitement, very spectacular. Many thanks!”
“wonderful - the funds raised will help us in the purchase of new gym equipment”
“Communication prior to the event was exceptional and the information received was thorough”
“we are a large junior school with 400 children and every single one loved the event and assembly”