Clubs for Schools
Imagine how great it would be if you could manage all your clubs in one place…
What’s it about?
The World Health Organisation states 5-17 year olds should be doing an absolute minimum of one hour’s moderate to vigorous exercise a day. Without school clubs and with the ever-increasing pressures of curriculum requirements, that task can be almost impossible. To simplify the whole process, Clubs for Schools offers a single website where all clubs can be managed online for free.
School clubs are set up for free online in a matter of seconds:
- Saving hours at the beginning of each term
- Reducing the amount of paper flying around the office
- Access to pre-designed flyers you can simply email, print and send home
- Manage all your teacher/volunteer run clubs for free
- Clubs take just 90 seconds to set up!
All the administration is taken care of in one simple website:
- Parents can pay online
- Live registers can be downloaded from the website in a couple of clicks
- A huge reduction in the number of parent enquiries
The best coaches for your clubs at lower cost to parents:
- Clubs cost just £3.75 per session (£4.75 for gymnastics, £6 for archery and £10 for fencing)
- Fully referenced and DBS-checked coaches
- You don’t have to worry about finding a coach for your club – the website takes care of that for you
- You can work with your current providers, who can access their area of the website quickly and easily
What do people say?
“There is literally nothing for the admin staff to do once it’s set up, so it makes their lives very easy and doesn’t eat into their day. The school is over the moon about this service – but most importantly, the parents and children are too. I’m absolutely delighted by it!” Steve, Bushmead Primary (Head Teacher)
What should I do now?
“All the children were highly engaged. Great excitement, very spectacular. Many thanks!”
“wonderful - the funds raised will help us in the purchase of new gym equipment”
“Communication prior to the event was exceptional and the information received was thorough”
“we are a large junior school with 400 children and every single one loved the event and assembly”